Why to join ICON?
It’s simple – you are inspired by a vision of a world where people are healthier and live better – and you want to make a difference by giving people innovative solutions.
Our small team structure provides a real sense of belonging. It means that your role is integral to the team and you will be able to enjoy responsibility – even if you are at an early stage of your career. In fact, there are very few other companies that can offer such a broad level of responsibilities so early on.
We don’t care about hierarchy, your ideas are valued and there will be a lively discussion with a focus on finding the best idea and then you get on with it. Learning from experience and each other is key and this is complimented with focused skills training.
You will grow faster than your peers in other companies and get the opportunity to develop a long-term career in truly global roles with us
We are willing to market our well developed IT Products & Services. For this, we are in need of Marketing executives who aim to maximize profits through developing sales strategies that match client requirements and promoting products, services or ideas.
JOB CODE: SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Understanding client requirements & functional specifications
- Developing and maintaining dynamic websites and web applications
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system.
- Participate in deployment planning/ Participate in project planning.
- Researching and suggesting new technologies and opportunities that could be beneficial to the technological needs of the company.
- Collaborating with team members to devise and launch new site features and content that meet the expectations.
- Coordinating with senior management to create sustainable project management processes around the web design and development.
- Must have dedication and commitment towards work.
Key Skills Required:
- Candidate should have knowledge ofPHP and should be very good at WordPress and CMS.
- Expertise with interfaces LAMP,XAMPP, cakePHP, WP,HTML 5, JS, jQuery, AJAX.
- Exposure of complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Framework knowledge like CakePhp
- Experience in developing e-commerce applications.
- Knowledge of software design patterns and MVC framework.
- Strong experience of working on cross-browsers and responsive websites.
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems (SVN or GIT) will be preferred but not mandatory.
- Should be able to create plugin, API extensions and components.
- Knowledge of opensource like Magento / Drupal will be an added advantage.
Experience: 0 – 1year
JOB CODE: MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Analyzing and investigating demand and competition for IT Systems/Products
- Preparing and completing action plans
- Liaising and networking with a range of clients/customers
- Communicating with clients to understand and document the business objectives
- Formulating analysis plans and acquiring client sign-off
- Keeping track of client industry trends and general marketing trends
- Identifying opportunities, developing relationships, and securing profitable work for the firm.
- Initiate and develop contact with potential clients and work with an objective to secure new clients and projects
Key skills required:
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Basic IT skills
If this sounds like you, then we are looking forward to your application!
To apply, submit your Resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our internship program provides intensive on-the-job training to better prepare students for the working world.
- Icon Computers provides all interns with the necessary training to make their internship experience successful.
- We provide our interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship.
- Mobile & Petrol allowances will be subject to requirement.
- Certificates will be given on successful completion of the internship program.
Internship offers you the opportunity to:
- Learn how to understand a product/service and its value proposition and how to pitch it.
- Learn how to handle objections and move a sales process forward.
- Use a blend of email, phone and voice mail to develop warm leads.
- Understand how to set goals and achieve them.
- Interns will gain experience, develop skills, strengthen their resumes, and learn about a field and to assess their interest and abilities.
- Job Title: Client acquisition Intern (1 Position)
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements.
- Responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email and social media to introduce the unique solution and identify appropriate clientswithin the target industry.
- Work with the Sales team to develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Job Title : Sales & Marketing Intern (2 Positions)
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities.
- Coordinating with Client Acquisition intern.
- Understand our products and software systems well.
- Perform research to identify new potential clients.
- Schedule meetings and visit clients accordingly.
- Explain products and their benefits to these clients.
- Report to senior and proper follow-up as per guidance.
Key Skills Required
- Genuine interest in Marketing and Learning.
- Communication skills
- Must be available full time.
- Quick learner, committed to work.
- Creativity and Adaptability
- Commercial awareness
- Basic IT skills
- Candidates Pursuing Postgraduate Program may apply.
- Internship allotment will be strictly decided on the basis of performance in the Interview.
- Internship Joining Date: After Semester Examination (Approximately Mid-June)
- Duration will be 1-3 months (as per college norms).
- Attendance will be reported to college on weekly basis.
- Current requirement : 2 candidates for field work and 1 client acquisition intern (for telly calling)
To apply, submit your Resume on email@example.com with Job title as subject.